We are proud to announce the launch of the StarTracker enhanced Panasonic AW-UE150. Rewatch our LiveLab Product Launch below as we discuss the benefits of the enhanced PTZ head.
- 4K camera, wide-angle lens, PTZ head with absolute camera tracking for AR and virtual studio application
- No longer restricted to a fixed camera position
- Be more creative and use the PTZ head on a jib, crane or a dolly for unlimited camera motion
- Create engaging content with natural depth and changing perspective of the virtual background
- Supported by all render engines
Featuring insights from Michael Geissler (CEO), Martin Parsley (Lead StarTracker Developer) and Panasonic’s Jaume Miró (Project Manager), they discussed how this innovative collaboration can help you produce immersive and engaging content in any AR or virtual studio application.
Previously planned to launch at NAB, the webinar was co-hosted by Panasonic and Mo-Sys and showcased the new Panasonic AW-UE150 – a 4K, wide-angle lens, PTZ head with absolute camera tracking for AR and virtual studio application. With Mo-Sys StarTracker, the venue or event is no longer restricted to a fixed camera position and can be more creative using the PTZ head on a jib, crane or a dolly for unlimited camera motion.
Mo-Sys CEO Michael Geissler said, “Although disappointed that we could not launch at NAB, these webinars are a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate this innovative collaboration, helping a wide range of customers generate immersive and engaging content for AR and virtual studio applications. We are proud of our partnership with Panasonic and excited to showcase what is possible.”