Cookies are used on this website to distinguish one user of the website from another. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when browsing our website and allows us to improve our site.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We may use the following cookies on our website:
- Strictly necessary cookies – These cookies are required for the operation of our website. For example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical cookies – These cookies allow us to determine the number of visitors and how these visitors move around the website. This can help the improvement of the way in which the website works for users for example by ensuring users are able to locate what they are looking for with ease. This type of Cookie is also used in our marketing emails to enable us to review how users interact with our marketing communications. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time following the instructions at the bottom of the email.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies help us recognise if a user returns to the website. This allows us to personalise content and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies – These cookies record your visit to the website, which pages you have visited and any links you may have followed. This information is used to make the information and advertising displayed more relevant to you and your interests.
Cookies can be blocked by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. If you do block all cookies, there are parts of the site you may not be able to access. See below for instructions on how to disable cookies in common types of browser;
- Choose menu “tools” then “internet options”
- Click on the “privacy tab”
- Select the appropriate setting
- Choose Preferences>Privacy
- Click on “Remove all Website Data”
- Choose Settings>Advanced
- Under “Privacy and Security,” click “Content Settings”
- Click “Cookies”
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “Privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 12 months.