We’re excited to share the new minor release of VP Pro 18.104.22.168. Shipping now, this update includes new performance improvements, making it the best version of VP Pro yet.
- UI and UX improvements to all panels
- Updated documentation including XR and Lens Tweaker
- Lens Tweaker improvements and graphing tool for Near-Wide tweak
- Improved shadow and reflection controls
- NearTime rendering support for 5.1 (NearTime license)
- Erizos integration for 5.1 including nDisplay (VFX license)
- Improved VFX workflow integrations for Nuke and Maya (VFX license)
- Improvements and fixes to external keyer integration (VFX license)
- XR internal compositing support (XR license)
- XR debug views (XR license)
- Improved XR compositing of forward objects (XR license)
Customers wishing to access these features should download the update from Mo-Sys here.